• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Sure. Lebron is probably the greatest late career US athlete behind Tom Brady.

Lebron is a fucking beast of a man. he looks like he could play another 10 years
I don't watch much NBA. Happened to catch some highlight of him recently. I can't believe he still moves that well at that size this many years later.

Not sure what to think of Dai Dai. Looks quick. Score first guy. 6'...Similar profile to Boopie

I would bet a lot of money that Forbes’ plan does not involve giving the keys to his offense to a freshman point guard that won’t be here until probably July.
We will see if we are still in the picture after he visits UCLA & Gonzaga this weekend. We need to get our pot right and get some players!

Another highly rated HS recruit (4 star - top 100 class of 2023) that kind of under-performed at K State. That said, he did play better at the end of the 2024 season. He started from February on. Solid assist rate. Finished the season in the NIT with his best game against Iowa:

16 points (4 of 5 from three) 5 assists 3 boards 2 TOs in 33 minutes.

Not a great shooter: 70% from the line; 37% from 2; 33% from three; 98 "O" rating. Young and should improve.

From Chicago like Boopie

He was ejected from the K State/Texas game for a flagarant 2 foul:

Last edited:
Back