• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Welp. Then my friend is full of shit. Texted me and said Trilly says we getting Dai Dai. So I naturally regurgitated it on the boards as a fact.
He says that we’re in the driver’s seat and that if he makes it to campus then he feels good about a commitment. But no visit scheduled yet.

He says that we’re in the driver’s seat and that if he makes it to campus then he feels good about a commitment. But no visit scheduled yet.
Deacy Freakovan says we’re in the driver’s seat, and if we get a commitment, he’s going to come to Wake. Let’s see who’s right. Venmo me $5 for my discord.

Barry Bonds gets my vote for greatest old athlete. His age 40 year was among the best in MLB history.

Comes with a large asterisk, of course.

Let’s go Baba and Dai Dai and Euro kid.

if you know, you know

who-was-aristotle.jpg

Back