• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Is there any ambiguity here? Deadline was Saturday, right? He has passed the point of no return?

I have been in the camp that he's 100% gone to the NBA.

Butthole puckered right now.

Need some official resolution soon in order to continue my work week.
I don't know that I'd hold my breath for it.

I've been told it's not confirmation that he's returning to Wake Forest.

Right now, kinda feels like some agent fucked something up. I don't know how difficult a process it is to file paperwork to be in the NBA draft, but Sallis isn't even the only one of those four who announced he was going into the process and isn't on the list.

If we sign one or two of the players we've been talking about in here and Sallis comes back then I think this team goes deep in the tournament

I don't know that I'd hold my breath for it.

I've been told it's not confirmation that he's returning to Wake Forest.

Right now, kinda feels like some agent fucked something up. I don't know how difficult a process it is to file paperwork to be in the NBA draft, but Sallis isn't even the only one of those four who announced he was going into the process and isn't on the list.
Now some other guy ("League Him") has tweeted that Sallis told him it was an error.

Doesn’t make much sense for Sallis to not go through the whole process, seems like a mistake

Back