• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

It's 195 for 58 spots, and the 195 is pretty misleading.

From rough scanning:
39 are international players
15 are G-League/OTE

20-30, maybe more are guys who entered, already got the feedback that they weren't going to be drafted, entered the portal and have committed -- Aidoo, Brea, Carr, just looking at the ABCs.

Throw in how easy it's become to go through the process and withdraw before midnight on May 29, it's a manageable number.
Thanks for the clarification. Didn't know that the 195 included international players or players that already changed their mind. I figured internationals and seniors would take up around 15 spots, which is why I said 45.

First thought I had when I saw he wasn't on the list was that he was headed to Kentucky with Carr. True Wake fan here.

uh-i%27m-out-robert-herjavec.gif

of course rj davis will stay

when did unc become the oasis for all conference players staying all 4 years?

No #data to back this up, but it feels like around the time UNC was being investigated for decades of fake classes that their recruiting took a hit. They weren't getting the elite guys that Duke was, but instead guys who would stick around longer. It's almost like the investigation helped them.

image.png
Marsh averaged 1.7ppg in 2023-24. Looking forward to following his post Wake career.

Back