• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

yes, waiting anxiously for updates on Baba as well

I was probably the majority shareholder in Marsh stock. #Marshians
I still think when the dust settles, Marsh will move down a rung or two and eat up lesser competition. I know the numbers don't bear that out at Wake, but it feels right.

Marsh cannot and will not score on his own. If he has a high level distributor he can score at a lower level. And maybe be playable if the competition he's asked to defend can't score on a 7 foot cardboard cutout.

Strick was a big Canka Donka. I really had belief in Keller. We are all guilty

If we can’t be donks, then what’s the point of obsessively following Wake sports? It’s not like we make the postseason. I gotta figure out which donk gang I’m gonna chair next season.

maybe sallis's agent has a husband with a much worse last name than himself, and they are adopting a child and going with the awkward last name. sallis brought it up to them in a social setting, causing a divide and distraction for his agent, who then forgot to file his nba draft paperwork.

Marsh did have one of the most impressive power move dunks I have seen all year. I think it was a one dribble throw down.

That was one move, and did not see that really ever again.

"Jao Ituka is gonna be an important piece in '22-23!"

"Jao Ituka is gonna be an important piece in '23-24!"
I mean ... have I missed the discussion where a healthy Jao Ituka who wasn't mentally checked out would've helped this year's team tenfold more than what Damari Monsanto brought to the table (albeit on one healthy leg)?

maybe sallis's agent has a husband with a much worse last name than himself, and they are adopting a child and going with the awkward last name. sallis brought it up to them in a social setting, causing a divide and distraction for his agent, who then forgot to file his nba draft paperwork.
Ziggy Zekelman?

I am still holding out hope for Daniel Greene's breakout season.
I still hold out hope to seeing the real Cam Stan I refereed in the North Carolina State games the summer before his senior year. Dude was phenomenal here in Winston pre-injury!

And honestly, my memories are way more fond for players I doubled down on when I should have shorted the stock. My memory of all of Marsh's two key jumpers are like cherished family heirlooms. I'll put them on my mental mantlepiece right next to Jeremy Ingram's dunks in midnight madness.

Back