• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

I was thinking maybe a step lower than the PAC2/WAC, but I wish him well.

Just that I was right, Marsh was horrific, and I caught a lot of flak from y’all over the years for saying as much. Now he’s gone, all his previous admirers are silent, and there’s no news of him even taking visits anywhere!
This one says you are wrong

“Hey John, I heard that Santorini, Monaco, and Vienna have some top prospects. Need to extend my trip.”

WCC seems like a good landing spot for him. Probably too high for him to be a + contributor, but I bet he'd be fine off the bench. Oregon State has been dreadful the last 3 years though. Torvik finishes of 216, 215 and 151.

“Hey John, I heard that Santorini, Monaco, and Vienna have some top prospects. Need to extend my trip.”
Might have to pop over to Macau for a quick bender. Oops, did I say bender? I meant AAU showcase. Yeah, that's it.

I mean ... have I missed the discussion where a healthy Jao Ituka who wasn't mentally checked out would've helped this year's team tenfold more than what Damari Monsanto brought to the table (albeit on one healthy leg)?
I don’t think there was an in-depth discussion on that topic, but I believed in Jao until it was painfully apparent that his time at Wake was over. Sucks that he was never healthy. Definitely a “what if” that will stick with me for a long time.

Especially if he gets healthy and has productive seasons elsewhere.

I still hold out hope to seeing the real Cam Stan I refereed in the North Carolina State games the summer before his senior year. Dude was phenomenal here in Winston pre-injury!
I’m sure I’ve posted this before, but a lot of my passwords were CamStan11 for a few years. I was dead wrong on that one, too.

And honestly, my memories are way more fond for players I doubled down on when I should have shorted the stock. My memory of all of Marsh's two key jumpers are like cherished family heirlooms. I'll put them on my mental mantlepiece right next to Jeremy Ingram's dunks in midnight madness.
And Greg McClinton’s 3/4 court heave!

Back