• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

I remember LaRavia hitting some absurd percentage of NBA threes in his workouts which really helped to boost his perception and draft ranking, since that was probably the biggest question mark about his ceiling as a prospect.

With Hunter I think it's two things - NBA range definitely a question mark, and whether he can leverage his athleticism against physical defenders since he doesn't have elite quickness. I don't think either of those attributes are equal to where LaRavia was when he left. Still kind of a set shot from deep, still needs a little bulk/strength to play the role he'll have in the league.

The problem is he's got so much potential and he's clearly such a good dude and hard worker that I'm betting he'll be just on the right side of the draft to leave, and will get paid decent money to spend a few years developing in the G league. The risk of coming back and either suffering an injury or just not being dominant in the ACC will be too high.
If there is a place for Cam Payne and all his bricks, but also his hustle, then there's a ace for Sallis.

You take up 22’s beefeater and post habit?

I’m just really looking forward to these 2-3 more commits in the next week that our insiders clued us in on 2 weeks ago. Maybe they’re on the Mayan calendar.

Hopefully Baba pulls trigger on Wake this weekend after not getting invited to combine. Wonder if our staff has reached out to Michigan State’s A.J. Hoggard.

ab8fec928a952dcf2ed21c649811da07.gif

Back