• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

It's pretty sad we're talking about Manning on a current roster thread. Be nice to talk about most anything else.
Bobby Staak set the all time scoring record at Darien High School (CT) with 1166 points in only 3 seasons, without the benefit of a 3 point line. A record that still stands today

Why does a dude who got paid almost $18M for doing absolutely nothing continue to chase assistant coaching jobs across the country?
Health insurance. He has 8 more years before Medicare eligibility kicks in. If he goes uninsured and then blows his knee out on the ski slopes, that could be $30k out of pocket!

I’m at a conference and keep checking this like a maniac in downtime. I need some scoopppppp!!

Scoop from the other board. It’s actually a good thing we have not gotten any more commitments. You should be super excited because it must mean something big is in the works.
It’s ok for me to share because I acknowledged where I got the information.

Scoop from the other board. It’s actually a good thing we have not gotten any more commitments. You should be super excited because it must mean something big is in the works.
It’s ok for me to share because I acknowledged where I got the information.
No photo description available.

If tobacco defines that as a scoop each post from thereff over here also meets the definition.

Back