• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA !!
4aaa1eb8-192f-4ff8-8308-63d53bdcea4d_text.gif

Boopie is gone. Where he ends up, nobody knows. But it won't be here.
Carr is also gone. Nova or UK or Texas Tech.
Clark is already headed to Malibu.
I highly doubt any of the others return to Wake. Monsanto and Ituka had one (both) feet out the door before the season even ended. Keller & Marsh? No idea where, but they're likely to find a better fit with bigger roles for them.

Time to move on from all of them.

One would think at this point that coaches have a policy of not guaranteeing a spot for you to return if you hit the portal.

Boopie is gone. Where he ends up, nobody knows. But it won't be here.
Carr is also gone. Nova or UK or Texas Tech.
Clark is already headed to Malibu.
I highly doubt any of the others return to Wake. Monsanto and Ituka had one (both) feet out the door before the season even ended. Keller & Marsh? No idea where, but they're likely to find a better fit with bigger roles for them.

Time to move on from all of them.
if Carr leaves WS for Lubbock then it is fair to question his sanity...

yikes

if Carr leaves WS for Lubbock then it is fair to question his sanity...

yikes
Based on what we knew from before Carr left, seems like Carr is using UK and Texas Tech to drive up the price that Villanova is going to have to pay him. I'd be pretty surprised if he ends up at either of those schools over Villanova.

Back