• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I don't think Canka enters the portal this late if it was 100% his choice to do so. I sincerely doubt some other team came calling and enticed him to the portal. Seems obvious that Forbes nudged him to the door to make some room

Kinda sucks, but that's the way things work nowadays. Is what is is, hopefully he lands somewhere that he can play

438ddc47-718e-4b88-8223-7525ccb8383a_text.gif

I don't think Canka enters the portal this late if it was 100% his choice to do so. I sincerely doubt some other team came calling and enticed him to the portal. Seems obvious that Forbes nudged him to the door to make some room

Kinda sucks, but that's the way things work nowadays. Is what is is, hopefully he lands somewhere that he can play
This must mean something. He really wanted to join Pike, and it seemed like he loved it here. Baba and power on the way

good grief, Canka also...we are losing 7-8 players? gonna get tricky to recognize players on the team.

Good on Keller, I wish him well and sorry it didn't work out here.
Abramo Canka, I Hardly Knew Ye...but good luck!

I am interested to see where some of the landing spots for some of our other guys end up...seems like it is taking a long time.

Back