• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Omaha is that dude. He is a man in those highlights. He was just a Freshman so I guess I understand why he didn’t do more but he could be RoRo good. I hope we can find his Childress.

ETA: Warak beat me to it.

So have we figured out who was the other piece of the package deal?

I like that we have invested in post players, we needed some help there and I really like the additions. Now…bring me a PG!

Who were the “package deal” players mentioned earlier in this thread? DJ Wagner? Who else? I hope someone remembers because I really don’t feel like digging through the last 30 pages. Lazy!

Who were the “package deal” players mentioned earlier in this thread? DJ Wagner? Who else? I hope someone remembers because I really don’t feel like digging through the last 30 pages. Lazy!
I went back anyway and tried to find the names that were mentioned. After re-reading through that riveting “I like Providence vs I don’t like Providence” exchange, I found the following names -

Jelani Hamilton
Sean Stewart
Josiah Dotzler
William Kyle III

Jaeden Zackery - committed to Clemson
Jackson Pavaletzke - committed to Ohio U

Are any of the above still in play? Anyone else? Any vibes?

I went back anyway and tried to find the names that were mentioned. After re-reading through that riveting “I like Providence vs I don’t like Providence” exchange, I found the following names -

Jelani Hamilton
Sean Stewart
Josiah Dotzler
William Kyle III

Jaeden Zackery - committed to Clemson
Jackson Pavaletzke - committed to Ohio U

Are any of the above still in play? Anyone else? Any vibes?
Just saw Josiah Dotzler committed to St Louis so scratch that.

Sallis 35
Cam 35
Reid 30
Omaha - 25
Spillers - 25
Parker 20
Juke - 10
Backup portal C - 10
Backup portal PG - 10
Marion - 5

There's my 10 man rotation if Sallis comes back. If Sallis comes back, I'm putting all my chips on him being our starting PG.

I think Omaha and Spillers will both play a lot of minutes at 3 and 4.

Back