• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I cannot imagine how anybody commits to us in the portal with the status of Sallis being so up in the air. That changes a lot of equations regarding how good we'll be, who will get playing time at what spots, etc.

More likely they're committing because his status is basically not up in the air; they know he's gone.

Well bringing up a dick measuring contest on the message board seems pretty funny to me.

I've spoken to people very close to Sallis and the team who say he is going if he is first rounder to early second rounder. Pretty confident here that Forbes is telling all of these portal players that Hunter is gone and we have the minutes, as that is by far the greatest possibility of outcomes.

Don't forget that, I just don't do it. Why would I pay when no one is making me pay?
Nobody is making me follow the rules when I'm behind a tree on the golf course, but I do anyway. I hope you're kidding about not paying but not sure...

I don't think the Forbes pitch to Baba Miller is a backup 5 role.

There are plenty of minutes to be had at the 3/4/5 and Miller can play all of those positions. Omaha is probably a 4/3 and Spillers a 3/4. Efton is the 5, but he's not a 30mpg+ guy.

Creamy can break down the minutes. It'd work out just fine.
Yep. There's enough room for Spillers, Omaha, Reid and Baba to all play 25 minutes a game.

if he commits will we get cryptic tweets from our beat writers with the eggplant emoji?

Back