• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I thought Miami had some unassailable NIL pool thanks to their MyLifeCard guy
The Life Wallet guy is under SEC investigation for fraud. Apparently, his company wildly over-stated revenues, and there was a concern he couldn't meet his NIL promises. There may be other Miami NIL boosters that took his place, but John Ruiz is apparently not the NIL player he was initially purported to be.

can you lads even IMAGINE what we'd look like if we somehow get Sallis back and take all of Cosby/Claude/Power/Baba (please ignore that I'm pretty sure we'd have -1 scholarships)? good god the rotation projections alone would break Creamy

can you lads even IMAGINE what we'd look like if we somehow get Sallis back and take all of Cosby/Claude/Power/Baba (please ignore that I'm pretty sure we'd have -1 scholarships)? good god the rotation projections alone would break Creamy
Hard to break the already broken :-(

8o1dhz.jpg

Back