• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Cosby went to the same HS in Raleigh that Jayden Quaintance, the #8 overall recruit for next year who de committed from Kentucky and has stated he's not going to Arkansas

Also the same high school as JOHN WALL !!!!!

Sounds to me like we are going to have a legit 9 or 10 man rotation. And most likely 11 guys who deserve to play ACC minutes.
Kinda interesting, because we have literally never seen Forbes have that. Assuming that it ends up that way, I wonder how Forbes will manage minutes. I struggle to see him actually playing 10 guys >10mpg, but idk

Kinda interesting, because we have literally never seen Forbes have that. Assuming that it ends up that way, I wonder how Forbes will manage minutes. I struggle to see him actually playing 10 guys >10mpg, but idk
Yeah, RSF is right...My minutes projections will break my brain and the boards

it's true, but is there any good instance of have 9 guys that were expected to be rotation guys and everyone was healthy?

seems like a lot of times we had guys we thought would be contributors -- Damari, Ituka -- that never got fully healthy

Just play hella aggressively on defense. Let the refs take care of minutes management.

Aight - last scoop................

think it's more likely we get Power than Baba; probably not both
Yep. I'd be very happy with just 1. I don't see why world where both make sense. We'd obviously take both. But there are not enough minutes to go around to take both

Probably????

Creamy's brain would explode doing minutes projections if the frontcourt rotation was Spillers/Omaha/Reid/Baba/Power. I mean good lord
=80/5=16

Back