• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

That same source texted me this morning about Cosby and I gave them the exclamation marks reaction to which he replied ‘just wait’. I think we are close on the PG announcement and am now willing to bet it’s Claude (based on what this person said). Not sure how to screenshot and redact stuff here, but I said ‘any hints?’ to which they responded ‘they’re tall’.

Holy shit, if we get Claude and Hunter comes back plus add Power…we’re cooking with gas.
Or napalm?

I love that the staff is working their HS recruiting connections so diligently

I'm glad to see it paying off, if not farther down the line than I hoped that it would
Forbes’s greatest talent is relationship building. It’s paid off in recruiting every year. It builds the fanbase and excites the students. It helps with media coverage. It’s a skill, and he has it in spades. The last two guys definitely did not.

Forbes’s greatest talent is relationship building. It’s paid off in recruiting every year. It builds the fanbase and excites the students. It helps with media coverage. It’s a skill, and he has it in spades. The last two guys definitely did not.
This 💯 %! Sometimes it’s the long game.

Wonder if Forbes is deliberately changing a strategy, or just assembling as much ppl as possible. We've had the great guard transfers, not done us any good. Go big this year?
Go with some defense too!

What's going to be wild is if Parker puts on 15 lbs of muscle and becomes a guy who you can't take off the court, and MMM makes a huge leap to where he's an ACC level starter.

I'd be so stoked if we sub in and out 5 guys at a time. Stay fresh all game/season. Lfg
For all the old timers, pull a Delaney Rudd-like improvement from frosh to soph year!👍

10 guys averaged 10+ MPG last year for the Deacs

but that's not a good way to look at it without also looking at games played

only matters if those guys play every game
Forbes’ 2020 ETSU team had 8 guys play between 12 and 29 minutes, on average, spread across every game of the season (not averages per game in which they appeared), plus a 9th who averaged almost 10 minutes per total game.

WF had 6 players average 10 minutes player per WF game last year.

Back