• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

That team was GOOD.
I like the idea of a big roster of playable guys. Practicing against better players should mean better play during games. Also, guys won't need to "gut it out" if they get nicked. They can take a game or two of light minutes while healing.

Foul trouble should be less of an issue. Quality guys not starting should be able to keep up the quality of play.

More high skill guys who can play means fewer minutes so guys are fresher in late February and through March and into April. Rotate guys like hockey coaches do.

Are new info from this afternoon…a lot of pages

Who are the legitimate point guard targets? Or are we just going to play with 5 guys all over 6'10.

We got Davin Cosby. Thread title hasn't been updated
8o2cja.jpg

Are we seriously in the running for Claude? Would he play here with Sallis or do we go after him because Sallis is leaving?

I see a .000001% chance where Claude and Sallis both are on our team next year, but I guess you never know

Wouldn’t they compliment each other, or are you thinking Cosby would be a starter with either sallis/claude?

what does "draft evaluation" actually mean?

where is this third-party objective review coming from?

Back