• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Add a fully healthy Cam (thank god he’s back) and best available PG and we are cooking.
Debbie downer voice: everybody is fully healthy until they aren't.

It's wake, somebody always gets hurt at the wrong time

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

If Sallis comes back and he gets WK3, a true PG and an athletic 3 and D then we are cutting down nets... that's a BIG BIG BIG if, but one can dream.

Boston as a city is racist. Most of America, including and especially Wake Forest when I was there, is. Providence is predominantly POC and has an entirely different vibe than Boston. Not sure of your point with this? You hate Providence? Okay. I pointed out why I don’t.

Will Cam Hildreth be the last 4 year player at Wake? I'm stoked for his All-ACC 1st team senior season and ascension to Deacon legend status.

It wouldn’t surprise me. Think of all the things that have to fall in place for a player to stay 4 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can either of guys we are looking at play some center behind Reid? Or are we still looking for a back up center in the portal ?

Back