• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

More that Aaron Clark to Pepperdine!
good article with some quotes from Clark on his time playing / practicing with Wake and his expectations for the future at Pepperdine.

Definitely will be wishing him luck and checking in on how his season goes with the new squad. Hope they can make the dance one of these years

Roach was every Duke fan’s least favorite player. That’s a crazy number for a so-so player.

I think Zachery ends up at Wake for the sole reason that I've ruthlessly made fun of him over the last 3 years at BC (terrible hair, fake toughness, tiny shorts, etc).

And believe me, I'd probably end up as his biggest fan for all of the same reasons I made fun of him.
Forbes has stated in the past that he recruited Zachery out of high school.

One thing that the Trilly Discord has shown me is that certain programs just have way more interest than others. I mean, I knew that. We all know that. But it's not even close. There is no wonder why UNC/Duke get so much media time relative to the rest of the ACC.

# of posts in team-specific forums (ACC only):
UNC - 21413
Duke - 19399
Louisville - 13920
Syracuse - 8904
NCSU - 1504
Wake Forest - 867
Pitt - 412
UVA - 341
Miami - 290
GT - 121
Notre Dame - 105
BC - 50
Clemson - 46
Virginia Tech - 34
Stanford - 31
Florida State - DOES NOT EXIST
Cal - DOES NOT EXIST
SMU - DOES NOT EXIST

Also...

Indiana - 100,000+
UK - 77718
Alabama - 43976
Georgetown - 26882
Providence - 23551
Kansas - 11848

That's the complete list of schools over 10k posts

on the one hand nice to be =6th in the ACC (ignore the raw numbers, it's rank order that is important)

Also...

Indiana - 100,000+
UK - 77718
Alabama - 43976
Georgetown - 26882
Providence - 23551
Kansas - 11848

That's the complete list of schools over 10k posts
What on earth has indiana done in the last 30 years to still have that many people so interested? One would think their numbers and the Kansas numbers should be swapped

What on earth has indiana done in the last 30 years to still have that many people so interested? One would think their numbers and the Kansas numbers should be swapped
Seems to be a weird cult from what I’ve gleaned from Homefield’s Twitter presence

I would imagine the numbers are driven by a combination of

a. historical interest
b. what is the program doing this year in the portal

and IU is still not too far from the top in a) and definitely, by Myles, the top news-generating portal program this go-round

so that makes sense to me

Back