• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ocho Cinco to try out for MLS

Oh it's most assuredly a publicity stunt to get some pub for the MLS in KC. I read the article this morning and the first thing I thought to myself was how the actual KC players feel about having Chad try out, but that's just me, I'm sensitive like that. What he has is speed, but I doubt his abilities to play with/away from the ball effectively. As a Bengals fan, I grow weary of these shenanigans, but he's gotta keep busy.

He was just over in Spain and dropped by Barca and Real Madrid. I'm sure Messi and C.Ronaldo taught him all they know.

Ochocinco is going to tear the MLS up!

Good Italian players wear up to 99, so he has a future in Serie A.

Really hate numbers outside the traditional ones. I'm old school like that. And don't get me started when a defender has a traditional attacking number! Infuriating!

1 - GK
2 - RB
3 - LB
4 - DM
5 - CB
6 - CB
7 - RM
8 - CM
9 - FWD
10 - FWD/Trequartista
11 - LW

I love Ochocinco. How can you not? He knows he's blessed and is just having fun. He's not a doucheshnizzle. He's a genuinely good guy. So what if he's a hot dog?

This should be amusing.

That is all this should be. Chad may be good at soccer compared to the national average, but he is in no way anything near to professional level. This is just a case of Chad being Chad and KC getting some free (fun) publicity

Back