• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

one day ban- keeper

You've got to be shitting me.

So anytime someone takes a thread off topic they can be banned? Get the fuck over yourselves.

Dude, keeper asked for it there. That was like a manager kicking dirt on an ump or Odom slamming the possession arrow.

You've got to be shitting me.

So anytime someone takes a thread off topic they can be banned? Get the fuck over yourselves.

Not any time, I don't think, but maybe any time he/anyone gets warned by the mods for trolling, and then uses the post calling out his trolling to troll harder. Not to mention, he is basically in constant violation of the "Don't be a douche" rule.

Not any time, I don't think, but maybe any time he/anyone gets warned by the mods for trolling, and then uses the post calling out his trolling to troll harder. Not to mention, he is basically in constant violation of the "Don't be a douche" rule.

"You must spread some reputation around..."

Back