• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guns

I have a lefty Beretta semi-auto 12ga and some sort of limited edition Browning 16 or 20ga over/under. They're both fantastic guns but I'm looking to sell them due to a bit of nasty family history with firearms.

Marlin .22 long rifle
22_Rifle1.jpg

WWI Commemorative Colt 1911 .45
lf

Ivory Handled Colt .380
colt380govt.jpg

.44 Magnum Redhawk
attachment.php

Unable to find a photo, but we also have a .50 black powder rifle that was built by her dad from a Sears catalog kit back in the 1980's.

Next purchase will be a shotgun, most likely a 20 gauge. That'll be followed by a .30-06 or a .30-30

Last edited:
I have a lefty Beretta semi-auto 12ga and some sort of limited edition Browning 16 or 20ga over/under. They're both fantastic guns but I'm looking to sell them due to a bit of nasty family history with firearms.

Nasty family history?

I've lost two family members to bullets. Though guns were not the ultimate cause in either case.

:( That sucks man. I'm surprised more people in my family haven't had accidents or other incidents with guns. The men in my family have more guns all together than I can count.

Next purchase will be a shotgun, most likely a 20 gauge. That'll be followed by a .30-06 or a .30-30

What's the legal stuff that would have to be taken care of for a sale of firearms between individuals? I think you'd like my Browning.

A simple bill of sale is all you need between individuals, and that can be handwritten. Is the Browning a lefty or a righty? I'm left handed but shoot righty. It'd suck to get a shell discharge in my face.

A simple bill of sale is all you need between individuals, and that can be handwritten. Is the Browning a lefty or a righty? I'm left handed but shoot righty. It'd suck to get a shell discharge in my face.

The Browning is an over/under. No discharge to worry about

Awesome. Hold on to it for at least after our wedding. Money is pretty tight until then and then we can talk about it further. Any idea on what you'd be asking for it?

Lately I have been packing a gen 2 glock 23, and a keltec p32 as a BUG.

When I'm not carrying the glock I usually carry some type of 1911, either a colt government model or defender.

I shoot mostly handguns, but occasionally break out a rifles.

If anyone is looking to buy/sell between individuals check out carolina shooters forum, great b/s/t section.

Also there is a great bill of sale posted on that website that one of the attorneys that frequents that forum wrote up.

Also, tsy, if you ever want to sell that colt .380 let me know :) I love those things.

Tsy, did you ever buy that Browning? Just for the record, 20 gauge ammo can be really expensive.

Back