• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vice Thread

leftcoastdeac

Robert O'Kelley
Reaction score
We all drink, so that doesn't count.

What's your favorite vice? Hookers? Blow?

Mine is, unequivocally, Mint Skoal. I don't get to dip often, but there's nothing like the first pinch of a new can if you haven't had any for a while.

Any other pit dippers? Brand/Flavor?

Never tried smoking a pipe before, but always enjoy the smell.

The Internet. Seriously. I can't quit it. When my woman makes me put away my iPhone for dinner I get lack of booze goosebumps

NBA2k11

I do smoke herb from time to time.

Crown Royal

Footy. Although, that isn't really a vice since God deems it His favorite sport.

shopping... I worked in retail for a little while and pretty much traded work for clothing. I had it down to a science. 5 hours of work=1 new sweater, 10 hours of work=1 new dress! Needless to say that job didn't last too long :rulz:

Ranked matches. Not the FIFA World Cup nonsense either where every player is a 85 or 84.

I run with Napoli, Lille, Aston Villa, Belgium, CSKA Moscow, and SJ Earthquakes (Opara!) the most.

I'll run with United if some asshat beats me with Barca, Real, Inter, etc when I already selected a 4 star team.

Back