• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

Deacfan

Reaction score
Thought I might as well just go ahead and start this since I didnt see it anywhere, just discuss the games and what not!

The clock needs to move faster. I'm being too productive at work on St Pattys Day. This is unacceptable.

Trying to get a half day today to "look at houses"

Look at houses = drink my face off

Reading these boards made me late for work...now all i want to do is leave to watch the games...

Flying from London to Dublin in a few hours so I'll miss most of the tourney. Have a great time guys and go teams I have picked in my bracket1111

Ugh, so many Kentucky fans around here. I need to figure out how I am going to watch the games.

Ugh, so many Kentucky fans around here. I need to figure out how I am going to watch the games.

Black-Ops-Weapons-Flamethrower.jpg
?????

Calling this the 2nd round is a load of bullshit.

Clemson is 22-11 and WVU is 20-11 and there's 7 seeding numbers between them?

The turnaround between games for Clemson will probably catch up with them in the second half. Otherwise, I'd have picked Clemson in this game. They should be better than a 12.

Back