• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BRATS OUT!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Was the Rulz that registered yesterday the real rulz? Or is this the real rulz?

Also not enough exclamation points, the exclamation points begin at the end of the last word and not several spaces after, and only one misspelling.

SteelCityDeac confirms the OP writes at a sixth grade level. Definitely too advanced for RULZ

I would hope the mods wouldn't allow the real RULZ to come here. What an unintelligent, racist, bigot.

Even worse are the mindless piece of shit posters who are GLAD for his 'optimism' (or something stupid like that).

I hope he wins WPT on scout so that he can get permabanned.

RULZ will be allowed here, but his racist and homophobic remarks will not be.

RULZ will be allowed here, but his racist and homophobic remarks will not be.

Cool

I stood up for RULZ the other day on the sports board, not realizing the way he talks on the politics board

Lets just say I changed my opinion in a hurry

Yeah sorry if we jumped down your throat on that - too much time on politics board = rulz nausea

Making this a No Rulz board would be a good marketing ploy for this board.

Back