• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's Start This Forum Off Right/Japan Donations

Come on, guys! 22 reads. Let's get some donations going!

I'm all for helping others, but its just my personal opinion that my money is better spent giving to worthy causes closer to home. As long as people are giving money to those less fortunate, location really isnt that important I guess.

I'm all for helping others, but its just my personal opinion that my money is better spent giving to worthy causes closer to home. As long as people are giving money to those less fortunate, location really isnt that important I guess.

Certainly a valid opinion. IMHO, when something as significant as what happened in Japan occurs, we all need to band together and help out.

@ bym051d - hope you're cool w/ me adding to the thread title. If you're not, say so and I'll change it back. Don't want to be accused of abusing my mod powers on day one!

what's the text #?

Also - tacking/stickying this.

@ bym051d - hope you're cool w/ me adding to the thread title. If you're not, say so and I'll change it back. Don't want to be accused of abusing my mod powers on day one!

I'm fine with it. The txt option is in the OP.

Text REDCROSS to 90999.

They are now reporting over 27,000 dead or missing. It's going to be a while before Japan can recover from this horrible disaster.

Back