• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is WFRoadWarrior such a hater?

Why does WFRoadWarrior hates these boardz?

• He's a doosh

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • He's a doosh rocket

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • He's sadface it's taking away from his worst poster tourney

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • He's sadface that cagles never made him a Quad mod

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • He's sick of getting pwned in soccer talk by DV7

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • He hates the word "fuck"

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • He's a double doosh rocket

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IrishSlim

The Sultan of Swashbuckle
Reaction score
WFRoadWarrior doesn't like these here boardz. But why?

He feels left out. Like when he was picked last for kickball time after time after time.

Pure speculation on my part.

Bump. Stop being vaginas, migrants. Vote! WFRW deserves our e-scorn, he's turned the Quad's chat thread into a rabbit hole of semantics

Man, he wants to be a mod over there so bad. Ok, signing back in so that I can't view those boards.

WFRW is a twat. There, I said it.

Man, he wants to be a mod over there so bad. Ok, signing back in so that I can't view those boards.

WFRW is a twat. There, I said it.

he used to be a great poster, until the debate re: censorship over there started. then his incessant need to be a mod, seemingly more for acceptance than anything else, became transparent.

FWIW, I think he's bothered that this is taking away from the Worst Poster tourney, which was underwhelming anyways, after last year's awesomeness.

This has nothing to do with the Worst Poster tournament. This is simply my view differs from yours about the need for and reason for the creation of another board.

Nothing more, nothing less. No hard feelings.

This has nothing to do with the Worst Poster tournament. This is simply my view differs from yours about the need for and reason for the creation of another board.

No! You called me childish and immature! My feelings are hard!
:h34rt:

hugs, not drugs. FWIW, the Worst Poster tourney is the only reason I still check the Quad

Why do you care if another board was made? It makes no sense.

:hug:

The only direct result this board has had is another forum to visit and waste 20% more of my time. No one should hold loyalty to scout, it asinine. Oh wait here I don't have to use synonyms for words, so its fucking retarded.

OMG YOU CAN CHOOSE MULTIPLE OPTIONS ON POLLS HERE?! Let me love you, original ganstar

I just like the idea of having a board where mods don't work for the athletic department.

Did you want Fan Man or whoever the fuck leaning in and interjecting PR B.S. when Kevin Swinton threw an uncontested layup over the backboard for the fourth time?

My guess is because these new boards effectively gutted any momentum that his Worst Poster Tourney had going for it.

That tourney, like the Quad, is stillborn.

My guess is because these new boards effectively gutted any momentum that his Worst Poster Tourney had going for it.

Maybe if we made sure that whoever made the final 4 of the worst poster tournament would be permanently banned from this forum, never allowed to post one thing he would come along. Then again he is like a colonist who supported the British, so i say we hang him.

Yeah, I feel bad about that since it requires so much work. I haven't really followed it since I voted, but I'll still participate in the next rounds.

Back