• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Survivor / Zelda Mafia GAMES

ChaosDeac

Reaction score
Much to Anon's delight, I have decided to finally run my long-planned Survivor game (pretty much exactly like real Survivor but with internet challenges), but it will not be on the Quad but rather the Pit. So get excited, it's coming in the near future. Just need to work out a definitive time plan. No sign-ups or anything else yet. I also would be down to run my Zelda mafia game here.

Both could help draw some people to these boards as well...

Boss.

I recommend holding off on it till after the NCAA tournament, but that is your call obviously.

Much to Anon's delight, I have decided to finally run my long-planned Survivor game (pretty much exactly like real Survivor but with internet challenges), but it will not be on the Quad but rather the Pit. So get excited, it's coming in the near future. Just need to work out a definitive time plan. No sign-ups or anything else yet. I also would be down to run my Zelda mafia game here.

Both could help draw some people to these boards as well...

Had actually forgot about this. Quite excited.

Yeah, another board for me to beat Nonny on:p

Haha welcome to the new boards. I have a feeling this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

By the way, I found a game that I am much worse at than mafia. I suck at Diplomacy. I trust people too much and have gone out first the two games I played by myself. DV7 must not have taught me well.

By the way, I found a game that I am much worse at than mafia. I suck at Diplomacy. I trust people too much and have gone out first the two games I played by myself. DV7 must not have taught me well.

Lesson 1: Don't trust DV7.
Lesson 2: Back everything up with a case of beer. (Thanks twinz!)

Back