• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alabama Tea Bagger Gets Two Years in Jail

I bet the guy who still wears his hat backwards and pulls his junk out in front of 100s of people isn't looking for attention at all.

HIlarious, IMO. Worst things certainly could've happened to him, especially being passed out in the French Quarter.

LSU fans are pretty much the most despicable human beings on the planet, so I have no sympathy for this guy. At least for a couple glorious hours, nobody had to hear him or his fellow fans shouting "tigah baiiiiit!" every two seconds.

Last edited:
Where are that guy's friends?

Someone who gets left behind drunk and passed out in the middle of a pack of alabama fans was probably being a real asshole earlier.

Bama fans doing really gay stuff, say it ain't so.

Last edited:
Sounds like the cops are looking for the individual so they can press sexual assault charges on the teabagger. Where was the Krystal's staff here? That's who I would be going after. Granted when you get this drunk, you open yourself up to stuff like this.

Sounds like the cops are looking for the individual so they can press sexual assault charges on the teabagger. Where was the Krystal's staff here? That's who I would be going after. Granted when you get this drunk, you open yourself up to stuff like this.

I would assume that Nawlins cops have better things to do. How stupid to waste time treating this like a sexual assault. It was boys being boys.

Slight difference between Paterno's coach buggering a boy and this guy getting teabagged.

And if the guy died, I doubt it was from an overdose of nutsack. I doubt he died though.

This is exactly what would happen if you went out partying with Roy Williams and got drunk. You would be left to the mercy of the other fans.

Where are that guy's friends?

Someone who gets left behind drunk and passed out in the middle of a pack of alabama fans was probably being a real asshole earlier.

I have some friends that tend to wander off on their own when they get really drunk, he could have easily done that.

Pretty despicable behavior though.

I have never really understood why this type of teabagging is supposed to be funny or degrading to the victim... Isn't it a little gay to want to rub your ballsack all over some helpless guy's face?

I have never really understood why this type of teabagging is supposed to be funny or degrading to the victim... Isn't it a little gay to want to rub your ballsack all over some helpless guy's face?

joepaterno.jpg

I bet the guy who still wears his hat backwards and pulls his junk out in front of 100s of people isn't looking for attention at all.

He didn't have much to look at. Quite frankly I think the cute blonde in the Bama jersey is laughing at his lack of junk

Back