• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Something I was for that now I'm against

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Until today I was all for deporting all illegal aliens from our prisons to their country of origin.

It made a lot of sense to me until I really thought about it.

If this was the case, then ther would be armies of criminal coming here. If the worst punishment you get is tp be sent to home to serve your time, more criminals would come knowing they owned the police in their hometown or home country.

This would be especially true for those who very serious crimes like murder. In the US there are in maximum security and federal max. They could get out. That's not worth the savings in dollars.

It sounds good until you really think about it.

Until today I was all for deporting all illegal aliens from our prisons to their country of origin.

It made a lot of sense to me until I really thought about it.

If this was the case, then ther would be armies of criminal coming here. If the worst punishment you get is tp be sent to home to serve your time, more criminals would come knowing they owned the police in their hometown or home country.

This would be especially true for those who very serious crimes like murder. In the US there are in maximum security and federal max. They could get out. That's not worth the savings in dollars.

It sounds good until you really think about it.

I think you should still deport those from countries where it would be hard to get back to the US. Asia, Africa and Europe would be much more difficult thatn Mexico and Central America.

Summary execution, in a politically correct green mode, using recycled stake and chains, honey (or other attractant), and fireants. No charge for admission, to make sure the word gets out.

Summary execution, in a politically correct green mode, using recycled stake and chains, honey (or other attractant), and fireants. No charge for admission, to make sure the word gets out.

Or force them to listen to Slim Whitman 24/7...look at my avatar to see what happens to being who do this...

I've seen some documentaries on prisons in places like Mexico and Venezuela and some of them look like the conditions are less than fun.

Overall, I tend to agree with you though. In other similar documentaries, the return rate of deported criminals is fairly high. A lot of them bought or bribed their way out.

what about criminals in because of small drug charges and petty theft?

We will have an invasion of petty criminals who know the worst that can happen to them is to be sent home.

The cartels would send armies to every city in America and expand dramatically.

I thought for sure this was going to be about the search function.

Summary judgment especially for the scum that refuse to pay their child support. I don't want to pay taxes to keep their ass in jail.

I guess this is bound to happen if you decide that aything that comes out of Maddow's mouth is gospel.

what about criminals in because of small drug charges and petty theft?

RJ has already addressed this, and he is right on both counts. You have to keep in mind that being deported means nothing for 99.9% of illegals. They simply come back. Talk to the people who do the deporting if you ever get the chance and they will tell you stories about sending back the same people time and time again and how it becomes such a joke that many times they have a relationship with the officer deporting them. They'll literally hop on the deportation bus, wave to the officer, and say, "See you next week!"

The policy has long been to have them serve their time for the offense and remove them from the country once they are released. It is the correct policy.

Taking it to the next step from what ELC says, the more money or power the person we arrest has, the easier it is for him to return to commit serious crimes.

The leaders of the Mexican Mafia should stay in US max security prisons. That way we have some control over them.

RJ has already addressed this, and he is right on both counts. You have to keep in mind that being deported means nothing for 99.9% of illegals. They simply come back. Talk to the people who do the deporting if you ever get the chance and they will tell you stories about sending back the same people time and time again and how it becomes such a joke that many times they have a relationship with the officer deporting them. They'll literally hop on the deportation bus, wave to the officer, and say, "See you next week!"

The policy has long been to have them serve their time for the offense and remove them from the country once they are released. It is the correct policy.

I do agree that the correct policy is to have them serve their time before being deported. It's also possible and not uncommon for them to be given a non-reporting probation to follow with a condition that they not come back. Of course, from a jurisdictional standpoint, this is only triggered if they come back to the same state.

It's also a federal offense to return to the country after being deported, and it carries federal jail time for violating before they get deported again. So it's not as much of a revolving door as you might think.

Back