• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards app

EatLeadCommie

Tommy Elrod
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out because accessing this forum on a smartphone is a pain in the ass and the app it links me to is even worse. Don't know if the BB program is the same or similar to soonerfans.com or not, but they have an excellent app for their boards. If these boards are using a similar backbone to those boards and somebody is "in the know" about making apps, perhaps the app program they use could be "borrowed" for this board.

You don't like Tapatalk? Why not?

Would like Tapatalk a lot more if it had a search function.

Would like Tapatalk a lot more if it had a search function.

It does. At least the Android version does.

jhewdv.png

An issue I have with Tapatalk. When I refresh a page for posts (like a game thread) it scrolls up to the top of the page instead of refreshing right where i was reading before. Is there a way around this?

An issue I have with Tapatalk. When I refresh a page for posts (like a game thread) it scrolls up to the top of the page instead of refreshing right where i was reading before. Is there a way around this?

There's a setting that tells it to open to the last read post. Mine opens threads and refreshes pages to the most recent post based on that setting.

Thanks, guys. I'll try out Tapatalk. When these boards first started, I think it kept kicking me to some other app that sucked and that I could never figure out and I just kind of gave up trying to access this place on my phone (which is probably just as well). I like the SoonerFans app, and it looks like Tapatalk has a similar setup (or the SF app a similar setup to it).

Just make sure you deactivate the "posted on my Droid via Tapatalk" tag. You don't want the crazies to.net rep you.

yeah, god forbid that people get mocked for doing stupid and irritating things

Back