• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted]'s Coaches Show Tonight

vtwhat etc

Historically Competitive
Reaction score
First draft of my question (Help me clean it up (Or tell me if I'm an idiot)):

"Coach. Thank you for taking my call. I appreciate the aspect of 'culture' that you and Mr. Wellman have expressed a commitment towards; however, considering the 24 losses this season, the academic issues with multiple student-athletes on your team, and (perhaps most notably) the fact that several tip-offs at the Joel this season were witnessed by less than two dozen students; I have to ask, what can you offer to reassure Wake Forest and its supporters are 'getting what they pay for' with your salary?"

I think you go in with a question like "Was this year what you expected when you took the job?"

and then once you are live add "And what makes you think you were qualified to coach in the ACC?"

I'm going to try and call in again tonight. Want to have a good chat with my BUDDY, Buzz.

I'm going to try and call in again tonight. Want to have a good chat with my BUDDY, Buzz.

oh god, seeing how ill be to drunk to understand anything by that time of night if DV7 gets on somebody better record that and put the audio on youtube.

Yeah, it shouldn't be too hard to fool a poor call screener with a BuzzIn question and then let it rip on air. They would look like fools for cutting someone off just because a difficult question is coming.

THANKS FOR YOUR CALL, BUDDY!!

BuzzOut

Don't forget there is a 7 second delay built-in. Don't say anything that will give them any reason to dump your call and claim censoring profanity.

Back