• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gotta Love Those Big-Hearted Liberals

I'm guessing you are younger than 25, living enjoying not paying for Wake.

I'm Irish Catholic, paid for Wake 20 years after familiy collapse, paid my own freight and am just happy to be allowed to do so.

I'm guessing you are younger than 25, living enjoying not paying for Wake.

I'm Irish Catholic, paid for Wake 20 years after familiy collapse, paid my own freight and am just happy to be allowed to do so.

Wrongo. I'm 60, going on 61, a recovering Baptist, now sort of Episcopalian.

Exactly what does age, religion, and financial aid package have to do with recognizing what a moran the ex-mayor of Wasilla and the quitter ex-guv of Alaska is?

Meh the kid doesn't give liberals any minority-street cred so they could care less about defending them. If its not black, illegal, or gay/lesbian than its not worth the political hay.

Yeah, they should be making fun of his nephew's real mother, Sarah.

PWD is always a bad idea, but especially when you are a partisan hack with no ability to think for yourself.

On the off chance that you are now sober, can you try to explain what this post means?

Back