• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ima Hungry

I remember when the Naz-T dancing thing was cool. In 2007.

To be fair, he does it a pretty limited amount now. I don't think it's something we want to remove entirely since a lot of the children seem to enjoy it. It's nice to have someone at the games enjoying something. :p

I couldn't believe when they announced him when we were down double digits this year. I just laughed.

I also like how they moved him up to dancing in the 1st half since hardly anybody is still around in the 2nd half.

Like most things, institutionalizing the Naz dancing decreased its appeal immensely.

It used to be a random thing, but then it became something the AD does.

I love Naz, but he needs some new moves too haha

DeaConfucius say: When biggun jiggling, crowd be giggling!

I've cooled on the dances since I was let down after he danced on the court with a sign reading "See You In St. Louis."

I didnt know the way to success was to eat yourself into an unhealthy state, start dancing poorly so that everyone laughs, mocks, and points at the poorly dancing fat man, like a bad youtube parody the AD realizes that this thing has legs, buys your allegiance making you the man you are today.

I didnt know the way to success was to eat yourself into an unhealthy state, start dancing poorly so that everyone laughs, mocks, and points at the poorly dancing fat man, like a bad youtube parody the AD realizes that this thing has legs, buys your allegiance making you the man you are today.

Boom. Roasted.

Naz is a good dude though, for cereal. But the dancing has to stop. It is so tired now.

Back