• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

how do you upload a photo into your profile?

memphisslim

Reaction score
I am sure it is easy, but I cannot upload or do not understand how to upload a photo into my ogb profile picture

I want to upload a photo of the greatest football coach in Wake history, the man who lived in the basement of Gore Gym at old Wake Forest, who had us nationally ranked for 7 straight years, played and won the first Gator Bowl, then played in a second bowl, the Dixie Bowl when bowls were few and far between, who left when Pres. Tribble would not give him a $1000 raise after the 1950 season after we went 6-1-2, so he could earn $9000 per year and who is the only coach in 62 years who has a winning record at Wake now that Grobe is one lost below .500 after this year: D.C. "Peahead" Walker, of whom I have pondered what would have happened to us and to our history if we had kept him when we entered the ACC 3 years later and when we moved to W-S in 1956--what would have been our fate instead of the years of humiliation and frustration we have endured after Peahead left? I want to honor him by putting his photo in my profile and I am having trouble going to the Media Guides and uploading his photos. I have one where he is counseling a player on the field. But the man who lived in Gore Gym, who was denied $1000 should be honored and remembered and we should wonder what our fate could have been. The former minor league baseball player, who scouted for the NY Yankees while at Wake and our baseball teams during this era were excellent, eventually winning the National Championship, had players associated with the Yankees, it is well known. Yet we could not pay him $1000 more so he left and eventually became the winningest coach in Montreal Alouette history, as of this writing. That could have been us. Please help me get his photo in my profile. He is my Wake hero and I know elderly gentlemen who were there with him who tell me stories about him. He was the real deal and we let him go.

You can email me the picture(use the contact us link at the bottom of this page. webmaster@ogboards.com), or post it here and I'll upload it. In the meantime, I put in a placeholder.

Back