• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Franklin Graham Questions Hussein's Christianity & Birth Certificate

BirtherDeac

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that Franklin Graham is the kind of person who iss respected by all. He's a man of God and his father is a counselor to presidents. I'm not completely sold on donald Trump yet, but at least he's not a foreign usurper. I'm also not sure how much time Trump spends going to church.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/franklin-graham-troubled-by-obama-softening-to-donald-trump-49970/

Also, take heed of this quote sinners:
Graham also remarked again that the spirit of the anti-Christ, or secularism, is in the world today, and pointed to natural disasters as biblical signs that the world is in the end times.

I think he may be pointing to Obama directly.

More on the birth certificate issue:

“I don’t know why he can’t produce that (birth certificate),” said Graham. “I don’t know, but it’s an issue that looks like he could answer pretty quickly.”

From another article: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/04/25/2247541/franklin-graham-talks-politics.html

He has said, for example, that Islam is a "wicked" religion and that Obama was "born a Muslim."

"The president ... has some issues to deal with here," Graham said. "He can solve this whole birth certificate issue pretty quickly. I was born in a hospital in Asheville, North Carolina, and I know that my records are there. You can probably even go and find out what room my mother was in when I was born. I don't know why he can't produce that ... It's an issue that looks like he could answer pretty quickly."

Last edited:
Billy Graham is a great and respected man. Franklin is nothing like his father.

I mean, Obama didn't release a press release about Easter/Good Friday this year...

GO, do you actaully think that's the POTUS' duty? What you are saying is his press staff is incompetent.

As to Franlkin Graham he's an idiot.

Its quite clear the President's Press Office is incompetent.

I don't know why you wold want to tear down a great man like Franklin Graham. He is a man of God. He has done more good in this world than you could ever imagine through Samaritan's Purse.

I stopped reading the OP at the part where it says he points to recent natural disasters as signals for the end of the world.

At that point I'm already assured he's an idiot and can safely stop reading without missing anything important. Thanks for being sure to post that part :thumbsup:

1) This is stupid. Obama is an American.

2) You should be focusing on issues and awful performance.

Last edited:
Have you heard the Nixon tapes? Graham is despicably antisemetic.

No I haven't but I certainly believe you. I'm not really a fan of Billy Graham, I was just trying to point out that Franklin will never be celebrated in the way that his father is.

Anderson Cooper's staff is in HI, the GOP Director of Public Health says she saw and held Obama's original birth certificate in the vault.

It's against HI law to take that document out of the vault.

The newspaper states the birth announcement wasd sent to the papers by the Hawai'i Department of Health.

Sorry guys, I've been out. Is BirtherDeac actually not a parody poster? Anyone that clueless has to be an alias or parody.

Anderson Cooper's staff is in HI, the GOP Director of Public Health says she saw and held Obama's original birth certificate in the vault.

It's against HI law to take that document out of the vault.

For some reason I find this fascinating. So the state of Hawaii keeps the birth certificate of everyone born in the state in a vault.

Think about how big this vault must be. I wonder if they keep the birth certificate until the person dies? If they don't and have been keeping them since they became a state (or possibly before), think of the ancient birth certificates they must have. They could literally track down who the first person born as a citizen of the STATE of Hawaii is.

The certificate that is on the internet at factcheck.org is the legal document used in HI for everything from sending someone to school to drvier's licenses and all other needs, but idiot, racist Republicans it's not enough.

Nothing will ever be enough.

It's sad that 2 of the top 3 threads are birthers. We can do better.

The certificate that is on the internet at factcheck.org is the legal document used in HI for everything from sending someone to school to drvier's licenses and all other needs, but idiot, racist Republicans it's not enough.

Nothing will ever be enough.

You could leave the bolded part out and your point would be just as strong.

Back