• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So who do you follow on Twitter?

As much as it pains me to say it, I've been following Jay Bilas since before Conf. Championship week and his insights are pretty good, and his off-topic stuff is funny.

@BreakingNews
@AdamPerryLang
@ColinKane
@NatGeoSociety
@AmazonMP3
@AmazonDeals
@DonaldGlover
@DanielTosh
@NeilTyson
@SethMacFarlane
@BobSaget
@wwtdd
@GillianJacobs
@AllisonBrie
@JoelMcHale
@AmySchumer
@AzizAnsari
@LouisCK
@JayMohr37

I also follow Jay Bilas. He's an intelligent, knowledgeable and witty guy.

I follow a bunch of Caps players/management/fans/blogs.

I use it primarily for BSD stuff. All the athletes, a ton of recruiting names, some funny celebs, and a lot of friends

@RAJohnston12
@PeterGriffinn
@sportsguy33
@darrenrovell
@joshharris25

And shameless plug: @Robert_Reinhard

I really recommend @darrenrovell if you like sports and you like business. All of his stuff fascinates me.

Soccer players, Ochocinco, soccer blogs, etc... I stopped following Aaron Curry because he was tweeting too much crap.

In fact, I follow exactly one person I have met in real life, and he hasn't tweeted since the day I signed up.

Soccer players, Ochocinco, soccer blogs, etc... I stopped following Aaron Curry because he was tweeting too much crap.

In fact, I follow exactly one person I have met in real life, and he hasn't tweeted since the day I signed up.

You follow me! I'd like to meet ya in RL and get some beers watching footy. Maybe if United meet Real we can make it happen then.

I'm mostly composed when United play when I'm at a bar. Mostly...

@MarqyMoon
@MattGallagher83
@dvision7 (if you enjoy nonsensical British slang)
@VINNYGUADAGNINO
@spencerpratt (he's actually pretty funny. Kudos to him for finding his niche)
@JoeMande
@StephenAtHome
@EricStangel (Late Show writer and sports guy)
@Real_MelGibson (my favorite parody account)

I, too, follow Bilas. He's a pretty funny guy, and his stories about Raftery are great.

I mostly follow a lot of tech blogs, news sites, and local sports radio guys. I always said I thought Twitter was stupid until I tried it...now it's like quickest source of news I have. Most things are on twitter before they break anywhere else.

agreed on whoever said @darrenrovell

most of the people I follow are people from dailymile or people they recommend to follow on fridays

Back