• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TRump is flatout lying about his investigators!

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
He says,"they can't believe what they are finding."

Trunmp is npot say his investigatorsays the BC is missing"

Gary Tuchman from CNN simply went to Hawai'i and contacted the former Director of State Health, a Republican, who has SEEN the original birth certificate.

Tuchman went to the newspapers. The editor told him all birth announcements at the time were made at the direction of the Hawai'i Department of Health NOT by the parents.

These two people were shown on CNN.

But asshole Trump continues his lies.

he's an attention whore and wants to be talked about. he'll lie as much as he needs to to accomplish this.

How in the world can anyone find this assclown likable, or even tolerable?

I think you guys take him more seriously than the Pubs do

The Birther Movement is God's gift to Obama supporters. Perfect distraction/demonization tool, being employed by the usual suspects in this thread.

Trump is making you guys crazy because you know he's going to find something. Even if you say you're totally convinced that he's an American, you know in the back of your mind that there's just a little bit of doubt. either way, you know that he was born and raised a muslim. I have no idea how and why you people are so comfortable with this guy. Enjoy your Obamacare.

The Birther Movement is God's gift to Obama supporters. Perfect distraction/demonization tool, being employed by the usual suspects in this thread.

Even better than that, it shows what a bunch of nutjobs reside within the republican party.

Jon Stewart did a hilarious bit about this recently. Trump is such a clown.

What it's doing now is driving moderates away from the GOP.

The combination of birtherism and Paul Ryan make Obama virtually unbeatable in 2012.

The DNC is starting to do something right in targeting 15 freshmen, Republican members of the House who are in districts both Kerry and Obama won with ads about their votes to end Medicare by giving the top tax bracket a 30% tax cut.

This. All Trump is doing is killing his brand.

killing his brand among educated, intelligent people maybe. But he's also making himself popular to a large mass of dumbasses. He just wants ratings for his show. It might work.

What it's doing now is driving moderates away from the GOP.

The combination of birtherism and Paul Ryan make Obama virtually unbeatable in 2012.

The DNC is starting to do something right in targeting 15 freshmen, Republican members of the House who are in districts both Kerry and Obama won with ads about their votes to end Medicare by giving the top tax bracket a 30% tax cut.

Right. Just like the loonie left really turned off the moderates in 2008.

Obama is doing enough to drive away the moderates from the Democratic Party for the long term, something Carter did very well for 12 years.

Only 58 percent of Americans, not Rs, believe Obama was definately born in this country.

Only 63 percent of Americans, not Rs, believe Trump was definately born in this country.

Rj is hoping you look at the smoke and mirrors, and don't forget all the racists who won't say either was definately born here...

Just don't look at the record of Obama. Anything but that.

Only 58 percent of Americans, not Rs, believe Obama was definately born in this country.

Only 63 percent of Americans, not Rs, believe Trump was definately born in this country.

Rj is hoping you look at the smoke and mirrors, and don't forget all the racists who won't say either was definately born here...

Just don't look at the record of Obama. Anything but that.

I'm pretty sure you can "look at the record of Obama," because the record conclusively proves he was born in the US to any reasonable person. Birthers have the credibility of alien abductees.

I'm pretty sure you can "look at the record of Obama," because the record conclusively proves he was born in the US to any reasonable person. Birthers have the credibility of alien abductees.

I'm pretty sure mf was talking about the presidential record of Obama, not his birth records. He has a much bigger problem running on his "accomplishments" than trying to convince people he was born here. Anything to deflect attention from his utter incompetence is welcome relief for him.

I'm pretty sure mf was talking about the presidential record of Obama, not his birth records. He has a much bigger problem running on his "accomplishments" than trying to convince people he was born here. Anything to deflect attention from his utter incompetence is welcome relief for him.

then it's a good thing he continues to refuse to release his birth certificate so that people keep talking about this nonsense instead of his record!

Back