• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Thread

CumberlandDeac

Reaction score
I realize I'm the only person who likes the NBA, but in case there is anybody out there, please say something. I'd love to talk some pro basketball with you guys.

Big NBA fan here.

2002 Kings were the best team of the last decade.

And watching the Thunder frustrate the fuck out of the Heat last night was beautiful.

I've been following the NBA over the past three years. I don't have a specific team I cheer for.

I'm a Kobe fan, but not a Laker's fan. I also really like Dwight Howard.

I'll pretty much watch any Spurs, Lakers, Magic, Hornets, Thunder or Heat(to watch them lose) game

I watch a lot of NBA, but don't have a favorite. I like Wake players obviously, but also like LeBreezy

Wizards fan. Needless to say I'm not following very closely right now.

And my autographed Gilbert Arenas jersey and Adidas Gil Zero shoe are both totally worthless now.

Love the NBA. Think this year's playoffs have the potential to be among the most intriguing and exciting in recent memory.

penny-hardaway-dunks.jpg

The reason I'm a Magic fan.

Do your research. He went to Wake.

GTFO, Judas.

Huge Mavs fan. And Spurs hater. My only NBA friends are Tejas and Dirk

BTT for tonight's games, especially Spurs/Mavs. Hoping the Spurs can extend their lead over the Mavs to 7.5.

I'm hoping the Bulls are still in the playoffs when I get back to Chicago. Haven't seen any ball this year, but it seems like Rose is killing it.

I am a big Spurs fan as well, although Bobcats are my number one. Although the Spurs were my favorite team from 02-04 in the years without a team for Charlotte.

Back