• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB Schedule

EqDeac

Reaction score
East Dorset, VT/ West Palm Beach, FL/ Upperville,
Last edited:
Why didn't we get Tech as our second crossover instead of Miami? Pairing Wake-Tech and Cuse-Miami makes a lot more sense than Wake-Miami and Cuse-Tech.

It's not a pairing, just for 2013. Miami's turn up on the rotation through the Coastal

Wins: @BC, Maryland, NC State, Duke
Losses: @Clemson, @Miami
Toss-ups: FSU, @Syracuse

Syracuse will have their new coach, and lose their QB and stud WR. FSU will be good, but with a lot of turnover in coaches and a new QB, we have a chance based off when that game is scheduled.

Boston College should be very bad next year. Maryland could pose a problem, and will probably be the toughest of the 4 games I labeled as wins.

Why not UNC, instead of Miami? Let BC and Miami have their Flutie game on a regular basis.

Wins: @BC, Maryland, NC State, Duke
Losses: @Clemson, @Miami
Toss-ups: FSU, @Syracuse

Syracuse will have their new coach, and lose their QB and stud WR. FSU will be good, but with a lot of turnover in coaches and a new QB, we have a chance based off when that game is scheduled.

Boston College should be very bad next year. Maryland could pose a problem, and will probably be the toughest of the 4 games I labeled as wins.

It all depends on when the games are. We need a schedule in which the tougher games are early and the easier games are late.

Drawing Miami was unlucky. We visit the two teams I think should be favored to win the two divisions -- Clemson and the 'Canes. But again, this is just a one year thing, we will play another Coastal division team in 2014.

But Duke at home instead of away could be a good thing. Time to start a new streak

Old Dominion is good and their coach is awesome.

This ODU crap is a complete wasted game. A complete waste of another attempt to become bowl eligible.

Not really our fault. There really isnt anyone available at this late point to schedule a game with and we are not going to play 7 road games next year.

FSU is a loss even at home. Syracuse will be an interesting game. They had a good team this year but lose their QB and head coach.

NC State has 8 home games?

@PackFootball: Pack's home schedule: Clemson, Maryland, Syracuse, UNC, La. Tech, ECU, Central Michigan, Richomnd. Road schedule: BC, FSU, WFU, Duke.

State could feasibly get 9 or 10 wins with a legit coach and that schedule.

Did Wellman specifically mention ODU as a likely 2013 opponent at a recent Deacon Club function? I am not hearing ODU as a 2013 opponent. I am hearing a lesser FBS program.

ODU and Presby just to scratch and claw to six wins and play in some bullshit bowl in front of dozens of people. Huzzah college football!

When does the homecoming game usually get announced?

NC State has 8 home games?

@PackFootball: Pack's home schedule: Clemson, Maryland, Syracuse, UNC, La. Tech, ECU, Central Michigan, Richomnd. Road schedule: BC, FSU, WFU, Duke.

Wow, that's an amazingly favorable schedule. All home games possible wins except Clemson, and three of the four road games legitimate win possibilities.

Did Wellman specifically mention ODU as a likely 2013 opponent at a recent Deacon Club function? I am not hearing ODU as a 2013 opponent. I am hearing a lesser FBS program.

Which one?

So our home slate for next year is Presby, FSU, Maryland, Duke, State, and (possibly) Old Dominion? Ugh.

15 year reunion for one of those games. Ugh.

Back