• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Armstrong to Admit Doping on Oprah

Maybe she can invite Bonds and Clemens to attend as well.

Wonder how this is going to go down for all the defenders of Armstrong. I just wonder if he hadn't been so 'greedy' (winning 7 in a row) if he would have ever been caught, given it has taken this long to 'catch' him.

Wonder how this is going to go down for all the defenders of Armstrong. I just wonder if he hadn't been so 'greedy' (winning 7 in a row) if he would have ever been caught, given it has taken this long to 'catch' him.

I was a defender. I've moved onto the "everyone was doing it" stage so I'm cool with it. :koolaid:

Sad news all around. Sad for the sport and sad for all the good things he's done with his fame.

With the love and support... and the juice.

What a piece of shit. This guy sued people for millions of dollars and black balled people from working trying to deny that he doped. Hope his ass goes to court and people get every single dime from him.

What a piece of shit. This guy sued people for millions of dollars and black balled people from working trying to deny that he doped. Hope his ass goes to court and people get every single dime from him.

Yeah, this is kinda how I feel. He's an ass personally. Cycling is a crooked sport where everyone doped. Amazing story coming back from cancer, raised a ton of $$ for cancer and was an amazing inspiration. Had the story stopped there, I'd say BFD that he doped. But he was a bully and an asshole in the way he sued and treated people, so I agree that I hope he gets his just desserts.

+1.

Yup, I think had he just denied it and not went to the level of suing people and stuff I would be a little more forgiving. His foundation has done a lot of good things and I hope it continues to. It's unfortunate he turned out to be an ass.

seems like the more people crank up the microscope on livestrong, the less it actually provides. certainly not much in the way of research.

dude is a fraud and a bully. fuck him.

Back