• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's Birth Certificate Made Public

drew

Reaction score
STFU crazy-ass, radical right wing birthers. Moderate republicans, you're cool.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

257hy75.jpg

Last edited:
There are those who will continue this. It's like the moon-landing conspirators or anti-evolutionists. You can club them over the head with evidence and they will simply continue to regress along the irrational line of pseudo-thought which usually accompanies notions of "faith in the unseen" and foolish skepticism.

This is horrible news. I feel like I can't make fun of Drew 2 for being a II.

Trump is in NH today, will be interesting to see how/if he addresses the issue

I think he congratulated himself for getting the side issue out of the way so we can talk about the real issues.

I'm curious to hear all the meat his investigators dug up.

Can somebody check out Fox News and see what they're saying about it? No cable here at work

And need I ask:

What took so long?

I'll answer my own question. There is obviously something fishy about his choosing to release it now. Where has it been? Why does the hospital have no record of your birth, usurper?

What are you going to do next? Forge a Certificate of Baptism to try to prove that you're not a muslim?

I love it when right wingers piss and moan about Obama taking a vacation and "ignoring the important issues facing the country" but then spend months and years yearning to see... a piece of fucking paper.

I bet Obama's not even half-white. And I heard he may have killed Jesus.

Trump demands inspection. Go get 'em bulldog. Hussein won't listen to the common man. Maybe he'll listen to someone with billions in the bank!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/donald-trump-obama-birth-_n_854267.html

Donald Trump reacted to the release of President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate by the White House on Wednesday morning.

Speaking at a press conference in New Hampshire, the potential presidential contender said that he's "proud" in light of the disclosure. He added, however, "it is rather amazing that all of the sudden" the document surfaces. He suggested it should be inspected to ensure its authenticity.

In recent weeks, Trump has captured headlines and sparked controversy with his persistence in raising doubt over the president's birthplace.

"Today I'm very proud of myself, because I've accomplished something that no one else has been able to accomplish," said Trump on the release of the president's birth certificate, according to NBC News. "I want to look at it, but I hope it's true. ... But he should have done it a long time ago."
This is a developing story... More information to come...

You simply cannot get better entertainment. Unless you also enjoy listening to people shart in the bathroom.

Back