• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Galloway back to WVU

Just another opportunity for Lobo to shine!

Josh Harris seemed shocked on Twitter when he saw Numbers tweet the info.

More evidence of internal problems in our football program. Will players be leaving by Spring practice or after the semester?

Hope this doesn't affect Camp.

ugh...not the kind of coaching changes i was hoping for in the offseason

Outside of Camp our receiver play was horrible last year. Galloway's responsibility.

More evidence of internal problems in our football program. Will players be leaving by Spring practice or after the semester?

Hope this doesn't affect Camp.

I don't necessarily disagree, but Coach Galloway might have just wanted to go back to WFU.

I have a hard time seeing this as a huge loss. Other than Camp, the receivers were probably the worst unit we had last year.

Sat next to his sister during the Vandy game. She told me that Galloway was very nervous that he was going to lose his job for whatever reason (ineffectiveness of receiver corps perhaps?) but that he was headed out on the road the next day to check out some good recruits. From what she said, he was happy at the time. Of course, this is all hearsay.

Back