• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

how was the crowd at the joel?

Most of the lower bowl was filled. Upper deck very bare. The people there were into the game. Pretty happy with the noise level considering the number of fans in attendance.

I have no voice.

Last two crowds against POS opponents have been pretty good. Gotta bring it against State!

Loud for size. Refs fucked us dry constantly over and over in the ass and that had the crowd fired up.

NCSU will have a pretty good number of fans so it will probably be the biggest crowd of the season. I think if Wake could actually go on the road and steal two from Clemson and Virginia Tech then there would be maybe 12 k or more at the Joel.

There will probably be 6-7k in red. LJVM will be rocking for the hometown NC State team.

This. Average age = 92

Well then we were pretty active and loud for 92. Maybe the youngsters could learn a thing or two.

I sat 2nd row midcourt and kept yelling at the refs that they were going to be reffing middle school after the league reviewed this game.

Sounded pretty good on TV. Shelton was there, right? Hope he had a good time.

Drove through campus before the game and it was dead.

Crowd was pretty good for a game vs BC and students not back on campus yet. Shelton was there, so was McClinton.

Jamie Lucky got the crowd fired up- he sucked, as usual. I think he enjoys being boo'ed and told to go f himself. He likes the attention.

The fans have really gotten behind this team- standing applause when 'Tree left the game after having a couple of big plays...got really loud for CJ & Devin- no matter what they feel about Buzz.

Battle was animated this game and I love watching Chill on the bench...he's still got that competitive spirit. His presence is good for the team.

I can't remember a player coming off the bench that energizes the crowd like 'Tree does.

Overall it was a good crowd. Far from what it used to be, but this team really feeds off the crowd's energy and needs their support. I am BuzzOut, but I am TeamIn.

Go Deacs!

Back