• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has Bz turned CJ into a NBA prospect?!

I don't know if Bz has anything to do with it, but CJ's going to make a lot of money overseas. He still could shoot more though. He is money from midrange and I feel he can get that step back shot about anytime he wants it.

Europe. Chill has the connections. It's all going to be good for CJ.

Not quick enough but like others said, he will be a happy man overseas

I'd draft him in the 2nd round. Or at least see how he does in the summer league

CJ gets the credit for turning himself into a prospect. If all guys put in as much work in the offseason as CJ, scouts' lives would be difficult. CJ has a contract waiting for him in any second tier domestic league as soon as he graduates. It's worth noting, also, that he's been written up on DraftExpress two times already, the first time pre-Buzz.

Only complaint today was passing up shots he should be taking late in the game.

CJ gets the credit for turning himself into a prospect. If all guys put in as much work in the offseason as CJ, scouts' lives would be difficult. CJ has a contract waiting for him in any second tier domestic league as soon as he graduates. It's worth noting, also, that he's been written up on DraftExpress two times already, the first time pre-Buzz.

Agreed!

Agreed. His development before he even arrived is evidence that he's just a hard worker.

Meanwhile the higher ranked guy in his recruiting class, who wasn't willing to work hard, is riding the bench in the Pac-10 and will be pumping gas in five years.

Meanwhile the higher ranked guy in his recruiting class, who wasn't willing to work hard, is riding the bench in the Pac-10 and will be pumping gas in five years.

Different classes and sour grapes is a bad look.

Eta: I realize now that you're referring to Ari. Second point stands, though.

Not sure if ya meant to go there but good lane kiddin reference on the pumping gas (see Alshon Jeffery )

And to think CJ was a guy who many believed was only marginally good enough to deserve a schollie from Wake when he was in HS.

+1

Back