• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State has replaced Wake

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
State has a new coach and almost instantly becomes the new ACC giant killer. Wake hires an epically awful career loser, plummets to hell and celebrates wins over bottom feeders. #Buzzout

State has a new coach and almost instantly becomes the new ACC giant killer. Wake hires an epically awful career loser, plummets to hell and celebrates wins over bottom feeders. #Buzzout

I just thought this earlier today.

It's a ploy in both bball and fball to prepare our fanbase for CUSA or FCS.

State gonna blow majorly next year in bball. But they have a super solid team this year.

State gonna blow majorly next year in bball. But they have a super solid team this year.

Majorly blow? I doubt it. They may not be as good as they are this year or were the end of last year, but I don't think they are going to sink to Wake '10-'12 standards or BC '11-'12 standards.

thought this as well when they were storming the court. during the lowe years, that arena was dead quiet during acc play unless it was filled with baby blue. in 09, when wake beat duke and stormed the floor, the joel was deafening. now, well, we know where we are.

So frustrated as I sit here and consider that these wins over craptastic teams, something I should be happy about, are buying Bz at least 2 more years. There's no way Wellman can continue to be employed while our Basketball and Football programs implode.

It was a great freshman class, led by Julius Hodge, combined with a decent upper classman, Anthony Grundy, that saved Herb Sendek's career at State. Will CJ and the Wake freshmen similarly lead Bzz to a long and Sendek-like career at Wake?

We're only three games in, but there are a lot of beatable teams in the ACC. Good luck to you guys.

I don't fault anyone for being BuzzOut, but I find it weird to see passionate Wake fans cheer against the players. Do u watch hoping that Devin doesn't make the block or that CJ doesn't make the three? Sure I wish we were State right now, but I still found myself pacing, yelling, and cheering all game long. Couldn't act another way.

It was a great freshman class, led by Julius Hodge, combined with a decent upper classman, Anthony Grundy, that saved Herb Sendek's career at State. Will CJ and the Wake freshmen similarly lead Bzz to a long and Sendek-like career at Wake?

We're only three games in, but there are a lot of beatable teams in the ACC. Good luck to you guys.

Old Trench Fighter.....is that you?

Back