• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which rookie QB for your team?

Which QB?

• RGIII

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 40 28.4%
  • Andrew Luck

Votes: 70 49.6%
  • Tanner Price

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
2012 is really going to challenge 83 and 04 as the best QB class ever. So pumped for the future of this class.

I went with Wilson, but Luck is up there too. RG Wheelchair, I'll pass...

No knee problems and I say RG. As is I go Luck, Wilson then RG.

Yeah Luck, then Wilson.....even without Shanny killing RG3, he was going to be a bigger gamble than the other two on the injury front. Greatest risk, greatest potential reward?

Remember when folks poo-pooed the Wilson pick because they had Matt Flynn? Lol at that observation.

Yeah Luck, then Wilson.....even without Shanny killing RG3, he was going to be a bigger gamble than the other two on the injury front. Greatest risk, greatest potential reward?

Why is he grater injury risk? RGIII took less hits this year than both Wilson and Luck.

I'll take Price, you all can keep those other clowns.

Also, every time you tear an ACL the chances double of tearing it again.

Don't forget Tannehill down in Miami. He could end up having a great career too.

When you through in Kaepernick, Dalton and Newton the NFL is stacked with really good young QBs.

Colts:
2011: 2-14
2012: 11-5

Seahawks:
2011: 7-9
2012: 11-5

Redskins:
2011: 5-11
2012: 10-6

That is the order I would put them in. Redskins and Seahawks both have vastly superior lineups compared to the Colts, and yet Luck was able to get them to 11-5 and a playoff birth. All three are great talents, but RG3 is not nearly a good a passer as Wilson or Luck. He is a vastly superior weapon when healthy, but that is going to go by the way side within 3-4 years max (if not immediately following his return from injury). You can't run a quarterback of his size in the NFL 10 times a game expect him to survive the season. Just too many 250lb LBs and 330lb lineman.

Back