• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nike begins the process of passing the torch to Rory.

In May 2012, London-based sports business magazine SportsPro rated McIlroy as the second most marketable athlete in the world, behind Brazilian soccer star Neymar.

I have no idea who that is.

Maybe everyone else in the world does? I have no clue who that is either.

Same. But I just did a search on him & he's incredibly young & apparently really dominate. Made his debut in the top Brazilian league at 17 in 2009.

Blake Griffin is the top NBA player on that marketability list. Tim Tebow is the #2 American athlete I believe, just barely making the top 10.

This thread is Haas......

No, this thread is about Rory.

By the way, it's hilarious that you're running around policing what you believe to be duplicate threads today after starting 10 or so "RJ's random thoughts" threads over the last couple of weeks to clog up the forum.

I wonder if the thought of naming it "No hole is safe" crossed their minds briefly before they remembered that Tiger was going to be in it.

It might not be a driving range. Just added the blocks on a big tee and a few extra flags.

Maybe everyone else in the world does? I have no clue who that is either.

Young Brazilian soccer player who Pele thinks is better than Messi. I've only seen him play a few times, mostly this past Olympics. But he don't look like Messi to my untrained eyes. It'll be interesting to see whether Neymar ends up in La Liga or the Premier League.

Back