• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YOUR 2-1 Demon Deacons @ Clemson Prediction Thread

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
The Jeff [Redacted] Pain Train rolls into upstate South Carolina tomorrow night as the Deacs look to move to 3-1 in the ACC ( :eek: ). Will they do it?

Clemson's ACC games:
Virginia - W 59-44
Duke - L 68-40
Florida State - L 71-66

My guess...Clemson 58, Wake 51

Can't pick [Redacted] to win a road conference game, given his total of 1 in the past three years. Otherwise, I could see Wake pulling out a 60-56 win.

We lose by 5 or less continuing my nightmare scenario that Bz does juuuuuuuuuuuust enough to keep his job.

Taking out the BC road win, Bzz has never lost a road ACC game by 5 or less. Keeping conference road losses in single digits has not been easy.

I'll go against the grain here: Wake wins the ugliest game of basketball that most have ever seen (with the exceptions possibly of jaybone, bkf, dirk, etc.) by the score of 45-42.

[Redacted] starts 3-1 in the ACC and this board has a crisis of identity meltdown.

Clemson is really, really, really, really bad at basketball. We looked much better against both UVA and BC than Clemson has looked all year.

I think Brownell is the better coach, but I think we have better talent, at least offensively. Pretty much a push, and I'd give either team at home a 4 point or so advantage, so Clemson 61-57.

I'll go against the grain here: Wake wins the ugliest game of basketball that most have ever seen (with the exceptions possibly of jaybone, bkf, dirk, etc.) by the score of 45-42.

[Redacted] starts 3-1 in the ACC and this board has a crisis of identity meltdown.

Clemson is really, really, really, really bad at basketball. We looked much better against both UVA and BC than Clemson has looked all year.

Uh, Clemson blew out UVA at home, whereas we hung on to beat UVA by 3. But from the little I've seen of Clemson thus far, I agree they suck. Outside of Raleigh and Durham, I think the theme of the ACC this year is "No, we suck worse than you do."

Uh, Clemson blew out UVA at home, whereas we hung on to beat UVA by 3. But from the little I've seen of Clemson thus far, I agree they suck. Outside of Raleigh and Durham, I think the theme of the ACC this year is "No, we suck worse than you do."

On five Milton Jennings three pointers. I watched the game. I don't think that it happens twice or that it happens again this season. Clemson only had 10 field goals outside of Jennings. Hopefully, we stick Moto and Tree on him all game, have Devin on Booker, and make their guards beat us.

If Milton Jennings looks like an NBA player against us, then [Redacted] should be fired on the spot.

If we win tomorrow night, we'll be getting awfully close to the NIT bubble!

It looks like [Redacted] about not signing Top 100 Bernard Sullivan.

Don't think we're ready for a 250 pound legit senior big man.

Think Clemson takes it by 8.

I think if Harris and McKie play good games, Wake can stay competitive with most teams in the ACC. Unfortunately, It's a lot to ask CJ to pour in 29 every game, and for Travis to stay focused. I think Brownell runs circles around Bzz in the coaching realm, but Wake has better players (when dialed in).

Back