• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson Game Thread

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
Game tips in half an hour. For whatever reason I don't get ESPNU on campus so I'll just be watching online. I hope someone gets the feed up quickly on frontrowsports since ESPN3 is blacked out for half the coast for this one.

Gotta figure out how to start the game like we have been finishing the 1st half.

If anyone knows of a website that streams the game can you post it here. I dont get ESPNU either. thanks!

Game tips in half an hour. For whatever reason I don't get ESPNU on campus so I'll just be watching online. I hope someone gets the feed up quickly on frontrowsports since ESPN3 is blacked out for half the coast for this one.

Man up and go to a sports bar. You're not going to study for a couple hours anyway.

Wake Basketball ‏@TieDyeNation
A lot of purple inside Littlejohn Coliseum, at this point still in the form of empty seats. But it's early pic.twitter.com/pF1ZHlJf

Pot calling the kettle?

30 minutes before tip.

BAr_RmiCUAAwKQ7.jpg:large

I'm in a 3 hour long class and the game is blacked out on ESPN3 because I'm in Winston... Can anyone provide a stream or something? Justin.tv link? HALP!

These two announcers sound like they should be calling a rasslin' match in a high school gym.

filled up better than I would have thought

Back