• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You suck, Jeff.

Best use of the 1000 post ever. Fuck you Jeff, right in your stupid fucking face.

Hamilton Burger would win the case against Bz.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if Bz even bothers going out in public anymore (Hanes Mall, etc.). I'm pretty sure he'd rather avoid a growing number of the public that actively despises him and want nothing more from him than to get out of town.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if Bz even bothers going out in public anymore (Hanes Mall, etc.). I'm pretty sure he'd rather avoid a growing number of the public that actively despises him and want nothing more from him than to get out of town.

I saw him alone at a movie theater back in late December.

I saw him alone at a movie theater back in late December.

I really don't want [Redacted] to be our coach anymore - I mean, I believe my BuzzOut credentials are firmly established - but something about this image makes me feel bad for him.

I really don't want [Redacted] to be our coach anymore - I mean, I believe my BuzzOut credentials are firmly established - but something about this image makes me feel bad for him.
Yeah, I feel bad for the guy sometimes. Never been one to like seeing anyone alone. But then I think about how much money he makes to suck and I don't feel as bad for him anymore.

Back